Lessons on Living a Life Un:limitedFree lessons and guidance on living the spiritual life. RETURNING SOON!
If you find yourself on the spiritual path, then you know from experience the road is often unclear and the directions are vague. These Lessons are designed to help you find your way more effectively. Subscribers receive one Lesson via email each week. Simply click "Subscribe" and enter your name and email address to receive your first Lesson.
Tom Stine TV«Prev Videos1/10Next Videos»Why Everyone Needs Awakening 101 - Tom StineDiscipline and Awakening - Tom Stine«Prev Videos1/10Next Videos»
COMING SOON! Tom Stine TV gives you the choice to watch Tom's videos whenever works best for you. Enjoy unlimited access to all of Tom's recorded teachings. To watch more free videos, go to the Free TV Archive.
- Money quote: “For $10,000 you could hire a coach AND a therapist for a year who will give you INDIVIDUALIZED therapy and coaching.” #
- Money quote #2: “Nothing replaces individual prayer, meditation and your personal connection with God on a daily basis.” That is soooo true. #
- The more I read about most main stream spiritual teachers the more I think I must be nuts to be doing spiritual teaching! I guess I am nuts! #
- blah blah blah blah blah blah enlightenment blah blah blah blah…. if it weren’t so damn funny, it would be pathetically sad. :-) :-( #
- Assertions are usually wrong and denials, right. -Nisargadatta Maharaj #
- Only by denying can one live. Assertion is bondage. Nisargadatta #
- To question and deny is necessary. It is the essence of revolt and without revolt there can be no freedom. -Nisargadatta Maharaj #
Q: Since all is pre-ordained, is our self-realization also pre-ordained? Or are we free there at least?
A: Destiny refers only to name and shape. Since you are neither body nor mind, destiny has no control over you. You are completely free. The cup is conditioned by its shape, material, use and so on. But the space within the cup is free. It happens to be in the cup only when viewed in connection with the cup. Otherwise, it is just space. As long as there is a body, you appear to be embodied. Without the body you are not disembodied — you just are.
So the most important thing to realize is this: Your life has an inner purpose and an outer purpose. Inner purpose concerns Being and is primary. Outer purpose concerns doing and is secondary…. Inner and outer, however, are so intertwined that it is almost impossible to speak of one without referring to the other.
Your inner purpose is to awaken. It is as simple as that. You share that purpose with every other person on the planet – because it is the purpose of humanity. Your inner purpose is an essential part of the purpose of the whole, the universe and its emerging intelligence. Your outer purpose can change over time. It varies greatly from person to person. Finding and living in alignment with the inner purpose is the foundation for fulfilling your outer purpose. It is the basis for true success. Without that alignment, you can still achieve certain … Continue Reading
- Is there such a thing as enlightenment? The skeptic says “no!” But if you are enlightened, you’ll say “no” too. #
- Of course, I guess I should ask, who’s the one that is enlightened? Ah, so obvious! No one to be enlightened. #
- Reminds me of Sailor Bob: “the only difference between an awake one and one who isn’t is that the awake one knows there is NO difference.” #
- Clarity. Always clarity. When in doubt, sit, wait for clarity. To quote Valentine Michael Smith: “Waiting is.” #
- Wifi at 29,000 ft. Now you can tweet 6 miles high. Too bad, huh? LOL #
- I have a friend who thinks that awakening INCREASES the personality and the EGO. What say you Twitter-ites? You can already guess my views. #
- RT @Takuin “To live is to suffer” — Buddha “To think is to suffer” — Takuin #
- RT @guruphiliac