A little guidance goes a long way on the road to liberation.
If you find yourself on the spiritual journey, then you know from experience the road is often unclear and the directions are vague. These Shortcuts are designed to help you find your way more effectively. Subscribers receive one Shortcut via email each week. Simply enter your email address below to receive your first Shortcut.
- Is there such a thing as enlightenment? The skeptic says “no!” But if you are enlightened, you’ll say “no” too. #
- Of course, I guess I should ask, who’s the one that is enlightened? Ah, so obvious! No one to be enlightened. #
- Reminds me of Sailor Bob: “the only difference between an awake one and one who isn’t is that the awake one knows there is NO difference.” #
- Clarity. Always clarity. When in doubt, sit, wait for clarity. To quote Valentine Michael Smith: “Waiting is.” #
- Wifi at 29,000 ft. Now you can tweet 6 miles high. Too bad, huh? LOL #
- I have a friend who thinks that awakening INCREASES the personality and the EGO. What say you Twitter-ites? You can
To read more go to the Article Archive →