Lessons on Living a Life Un:LimitedFree lessons and guidance on living the spiritual life.
If you find yourself on the spiritual path, then you know from experience that the road is often unclear and the directions can seem vague. These Lessons are designed to help you find your way more effectively. Subscribers receive Lesson via email twice each week. Simply click "Subscribe" and enter your name and email address to receive your first Lesson.
Tom Stine TV«Prev Videos1/10Next Videos»Why Everyone Needs Awakening 101 - Tom StineDiscipline and Awakening - Tom Stine«Prev Videos1/10Next Videos»
COMING SOON! Tom Stine TV gives you the choice to watch Tom's videos whenever works best for you. Enjoy unlimited access to all of Tom's recorded teachings. To watch more free videos, go to the Free TV Archive.
- Is there such a thing as enlightenment? The skeptic says “no!” But if you are enlightened, you’ll say “no” too. #
- Of course, I guess I should ask, who’s the one that is enlightened? Ah, so obvious! No one to be enlightened. #
- Reminds me of Sailor Bob: “the only difference between an awake one and one who isn’t is that the awake one knows there is NO difference.” #
- Clarity. Always clarity. When in doubt, sit, wait for clarity. To quote Valentine Michael Smith: “Waiting is.” #
- Wifi at 29,000 ft. Now you can tweet 6 miles high. Too bad, huh? LOL #
- I have a friend who thinks that awakening INCREASES the personality and the EGO. What say you Twitter-ites? You can already guess my views. #
- RT @Takuin “To live is to suffer” — Buddha “To think is to suffer” — Takuin #
- RT @guruphiliac
To read more go to the Article Archive →