- Is there such a thing as enlightenment? The skeptic says "no!" But if you are enlightened, you'll say "no" too. #
- Of course, I guess I should ask, who's the one that is enlightened? Ah, so obvious! No one to be enlightened. #
- Reminds me of Sailor Bob: "the only difference between an awake one and one who isn't is that the awake one knows there is NO difference." #
- Clarity. Always clarity. When in doubt, sit, wait for clarity. To quote Valentine Michael Smith: "Waiting is." #
- Wifi at 29,000 ft. Now you can tweet 6 miles high. Too
Learn How to Live A Life Un:Limited
You will receive your twice weekly Lesson plus occasional news, articles, and more from Tom. Just fill in your name and email below. We promise to never send you spam!